Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall Jumper in Polka Dots

Hi! 
I'm popping in for a quick project created this last week for my daughters fall wardrobe. 
I'm so happy to say that this project cost me all of 
$1.29. 






I bought the denim polka dot material at the thrift shop when it was a size 14 circle skirt. 
I knew it needed to be re-purposed into something sweet for my little lady, though I was tempted to keep it for myself. 







The inner fabric was gifted to me by a family member & the buttons were in a stash gifted from my grandmothers estate.  
Lily had these& other gold buttons set aside as her "favorites" so I'm hoping it will be used quite a bit. 
It's totally simple& a perfect staple for fall when we'll be ready to layer layer layer because here in Iowa it gets cold & windy very quickly. 

I hope you all have a lovely week. I wish I could stay and add more but homeschool is waiting and I've been awfully sick in the last few weeks causing my productivity to plummet! :(
More on that in the coming weeks, so until then... 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!