Thursday, July 24, 2014

KCW Day 3; A finished bodice



Day 3

On day three I finished the embroidery on the custom artwork All Spice bodice and then put it together. I'm actually pretty proud of the progress since that embroidery work takes a while. It would normally go a little quicker but I am constantly changing out colors. 




Isn't it turning out fun? There's the house, flower, and heart on one side...




...and a castle with a princess above it on the other.


The doodle madness isn't done yet so check in tomorrow to see more!

2 comments:

  1. This is so COOL! And so much work. You deserve all the chocolate. ALL OF IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, and this isn't even half of it. The skirt is a massive undertaking but I'm DETERMINED to finish it up and make it great!! Thanks!

      Delete

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!