Wednesday, July 23, 2014

KCW Day 1 Cut & start the All Spice Dress


Yay for KCW! 
I say this each round, but I really love this challenge. This theme is so cool though, kids art. &we love our kids artwork, amiright??? 

I decided to integrate a pattern test into my KCW sewing because time is of the essence when I have three littles needing all my attention. 
Yesterday I began cutting out the second All Spice Dress (my first will be showed later)... 




Lily got to pick the colors she wanted for it and surprisingly it isn't ALL pink and purple. She threw me a curveball and threw in some blue. (GASP!)



I managed to get the pattern printed for a size 6, the bodice pieces cut out, and the pin-tucks sewn before we headed to grandma's for a day of swimming and family fun. I'm planning some artsy goodness with this version but don't want to give away all the details yet- let's just leave it a surprise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!