Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Still working!!

Hi! I'm still here, and I'm still working. This has been a particularly busy week at homeschool because on Monday and Tuesday we had a friend of mine's son here with us.
We especially had fun on Tuesday because we went and visited the zoo. It wasn't too cold& the kids ran like mad. A mothers dream.


And today we were lucky enough to have a newborn baby, Katherine, here to play with us. She's just the sweetest little sleeper, i feel so odd not "playing" with her. How could i forget the blob days of my little man simply sitting and observing? 9 months moves by so quickly.

Through all of our visitors, I have been slowly trucking on my stripes and polka dots entry for the second challenge of project run and play. I made a couple of changes to my line up ...

First, I had misunderstood the challenge and thought that you chose either stripes or polkadots. Now after rereading the blog I realize it was stripes AND polkadot challenge. It reminds me of that old commercial ... where they have to change the name from sign& drive to sign THEN drive. lol... well back to the drawing board.

I had not wanted to do another dress this week because of last weeks challenge. Unfortunately, because of the mix up I couldn't use some of the pieces I had created for this weeks outfit. I didn't want it to feel like I was throwing polkadots on top of an already made outfit. It's not a good idea to do with any outfit, but especially with polkadots and stripes together. Am i right or am i right?

Well, thats where i'm at, don't count me out!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!