Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Photos :: A Quick Look at a Simple Gift

Each year, me & the mom's club (as we like to call our little group of mothers) like to get together and have the girls photographed for their grandparents. Unfortunately, each Christmas, budgets also tend to get very tight for each of us. This year, for the FIRST TIME :), I was confident enough to give them a photograph of the girls that I took. We brought them together on a sunny day, laid down a white sheet facing one of the huge picture windows & snapped away. 



I may have bribed the youngest with candy, I'm not going to lie. 







Also took some lovely individuals. Even though our time frame for shooting was about 15 minutes, we managed to get some good shots! 


I hope you all had a wonderful New Years & are gearing up for another year full of possibilities. 
Thank you for taking time to check out my blog & support me in my love of all things beautiful. From sewing to crafting, photography to life lessons, I am so happy to be able to share it& get such great feedback. 
Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!