Finally finishing up Lily's Halloween/October Album. I had put together the book quite some time ago to ensure that I wouldn't space it.
I had initially planned on putting a halloween plaque on the front of the album. In the end I decided it was too bulky and didn't fit the theme. Instead I found an old Valentines day card that Lily's grandparents had sent to her. I cut the little mermaid and the sebastian character out to use.
Introduction page. I'd' really like to add some embellishments here, maybe coral/flowers/pearls&seashells.
Another page I would like to see more added to.
I love that there are so many little pockets to put tags.
I added some photos that were either extras or bigger ones of a really cute small one I had put on a page. I used tabs to help organize them.
I really like how these next few pages turned out. With a few more writing tags, they'll be completed.
I tried to use tags to allow for page turners. I like how it makes the book look inviting when its closed.
A few more tags.
I will likely add prompts to the backs of these as well. She sure did enjoy washing the pumpkins and even tried helping others who were washing theirs!
The final page. I couldn't crop this photo down much more without losing quality, so instead I covered the background with another tag.