Friday, September 7, 2012

Flannel Friday ..

Flannel Friday 
Not because I'm really doing a theme or anything, but mostly because it happened to rhyme which makes everything infinitely more fun. 


I had previously warned mentioned that this was coming, posts posts posts of glorious fall outfits. I'm enjoying the design aspect& thoughtful process that goes into making clothing. 



I picked up this wonderfully soft fabric at Joann's a few weeks ago. My biggest monster helped me with that& cuddled it all the way to the checkout. Even asked if she could take it to bed with her for nap.



Though I still have plenty plenty more, here is the snuggly outfits I've made them with it. 


Little monster got a dapper pair of pants& matching shoes. Oh how cute they will look together!!


enjoy your friday!!


haha babies are too great! add an animal& hello you have a winner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!