Monday, May 21, 2012

Graduation Card

I was checking our calendar today (the only way I can stay organized: writing things down!) ... only to realize that early next month my husbands cousin is graduating from high school. We are planning to attend the graduation party& I thought I should create her a card to be prepared. On their invitation it mentioned that the class color was purple; so I created a fun card using purple elements. 



On the front I used paper from Recollections Retro Collage paper pad, this embossing plate from cuttlebug of mismatched letters, and a sentiment from the sweet stamp shop. To create the distressed letters I took white paint on a foam brush and brushed over my plate before embossing it. Finished up with a flowers & brad from  Michaels & random gems I had on hand. Rounded the two corners for visual interest & moved to the inside...


Inside I cut a small slit to attach the purple paper clip so the money wouldn't slip out. I thought it a cute way to give some cash. :)


With many graduations coming I hope I have inspired you to create something fun!
Hope you all have a lovely afternoon. 
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!