Friday, May 18, 2012

FINISHED Mothers Day Album


WHEW. This project has been a true work in progress. Started at the end of last year, I feel like it made a big transition! 


First is the altered box. I used papers from kissing booth, stamps from ali edwards, tim holtz corner pieces, & more. I finished over it with matte Modge Podge.


I apologize for the icky pictures, I was quickly running on low light and not being very still. :/

Front of the album. "treasured times" 
I really liked using these sprockets by tim holtz. They were amazingly easy to put on- i used my glossy accents and foam tape for depth on a few. I believe I got this lace from MBT in a contest. So fun! 


there are a ton of tim holtz goodies in this album, starting with his clock faces, film strip tape, and clip. I know the red polka dot paper& photo are g45 Steampunk Debutante, & the black is a random I picked up.


I love the time gap on this spread. It goes from my sisters& i on vacation when I was a baby to my wedding day. 



still loving those little sprockets & idea-ology Symphony tissue tape.


More ali edwards stamps- I will absolutely be purchasing more. 


this is lettering from g45 ABC Primer paper pad. 


Another G45 Steampunk Debutante photo card& ali edwards stamp that came from a fathers day set. Such cute sentiments& not all of them were gender specific& could be used for either parent. 



There's that wicked page I did oh so many months ago. On the left is my third birthday!


For the last page I wrote a note to her on a postcard style page, then put a large picture in the back. 

I really enjoyed putting this together& I love that anytime I want to give her a special gift, I can raid our old photos and add more inserts to the bags. It's the gift that keeps on giving <3







No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!