Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween nearly lost...

WOW!
I can't believe that Halloween is nearly over. I feel like this year was an epic fail of a Halloween. 

1. It's Archer's first, and I didn't make him an outfit. 

2. We haven't carved our pumpkins yet

3. much less decorated the house. :/ 

4. Lily's costume is also a :from the store: costume, though I tend not to fret over that as much because she PICKED what she wanted and kept switching what she wanted. 
We've basically been wearing any costume she owns for a week now. 


in the end, dad & i had the flu and basically slept through the whole weekend. Past the bars full of entertaining outfits& past my Wiz Khalifa concert (grrr) ... 
but shoot. I haven't missed beggars night with the kids. 
& I really don't care to go to the bars too often. 




Here was our trip to the Patch, where we did enjoy some good ol' midwest fun. 




  






 




2 comments:

  1. What part of the Midwest are you from? I'm in the Midwest too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're in Iowa. I sure do love it here, although I wish the cold weather wasn't so.. bitter. lol Where are you at?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!