Friday, March 16, 2012

CAS Fathers Day Card

Back again and ready to share a Father's Day Card I put together once I got my "Its A Man's World" stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop. Truly though, this card came to mind before I ever ordered the set. I set eyes on its cute little bow ties& my mind went crazy with all the cute stuff I could do with it. 
This is just the first one I have put into action.

In fact, if my ATG tape refills were here I'd probably be having a crafty day putting together lots of cards. (I've resorted to cutting everything out and laying them to wait) 





I just adore how well these bow ties stamped to pattern paper
giving them lots of life! 



&to simply make them stand out,
they're popped with foam squares.

OH the simple love of stamping! 

For anyone who hasn't heard me swoon over CCL, listen up. Sign up by April 1st & you can join in the fun (&boy is it fun!) of their Father's Day Card Swap
Although I'm super happy with this card it certainly doesn't fit the bill for THIS card swap, &that's ok! 
Hop on over to Creating The Crafty Life and check it out. :)

2 comments:

  1. I adore this card! That little stamp is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this simple and fun card. Thank you so much for playing along with us and sharing your creation! We think you card is pretty darn *sweet*!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!