Saturday, June 25, 2011
post wedding project
What I decided on was a plain black memory album (the cards were all so different that picking a themed album seemed like an explosion of too many colors/concepts etc). I used brads on the front of the card and adhered a string to the back so I could keep the cards closed, but still open them. (which is why I could not use an album with cover sheets.. you cant open the cards!) Then I adhered the back of the card to the album. I am still deciding on decorations for around the cards, mb some stamps/rhinestones or stickers with wedding themes that are neutral. Either way, this worked great. The cards are still readable and in the end my guests didn't waste their money on cards that would be thrown away!