Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Looking Back: Holiday 2016

The last photoshoot of 2016, and what a great way to end the year. 
For this shoot I worked with local photographer Raelyn Ramey as well as three other local businesses - Peach Polka Dot (Megan) who produces flower crowns, Acanthus Apparel (Alyssa) a local screen printing company, and The Pink Revolver (Melissa) who is another handmade clothing company specializing in up-cycled garments. 






I created two sets of unisex holiday pajamas, one set being black and red buffalo check and the other being black/red/cream buffalo checks. I also pulled the mustard and moon fabric from FW16 and made a big kids pair of leggings. These items coordinated beautifully within the photos creating such a gorgeous scene for Raelyn to capture. 


The tees used with my garments are found at Acanthus Apparel's online store. I grabbed one for my littlest lady Skye last year and it's the softest tee she owns!




Working together and coordinating with local companies was exciting and certainly motivating. 




And as the year came to an end, we say Thank You to everyone who helped make 2016 successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!