Thursday, January 26, 2017

Looking Back: FW15

Hi! I'm back again to show you the second collection I created for Mae & Co. FW15. 




The second round I began by expanding the pieces I offered and testing out a few different garments. Some of them were received well, while others weren't as successful. I chose 
*2 solid knit unisex tees
*knit print raglan tee
*unisex slacks
*knit pair of joggers
 *knit leggings
*2 colors of hooded sweatshirts
*a woven dress
 All of the pieces were coordinating and I focused on creating most of the looks to be unisex. 


Here's the woven slack and unisex knit tee styled for a girl, which I adore. In this collection I hired a brand photographer (Hello Charlie) to photograph the line and fell in love with her simple style and quality. Also, her styling is just wonderful with the bows, knitted items, and most amazing kids shoes. 

The knit hoodies were a complete hit! Offered in both peach and mustard, they flew off the shelves and had to be restocked a few different times. This is definitely a style you'll see showing up in later lines. 



Lastly, I was so happy with the coordination of these looks together. Dressed up or casual, either looked both comfortable and cute! 

I'll meet you guys next week to show how I moved forward with my second spring/summer collection in 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!